As you all know, Dear Klairs’ Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop has been loved by many for a long time! Now, it has a buddy—the Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask!
During the colder months, we’re constantly worried about dry patches and losing moisture. That’s why the Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask will be everyone’s #1 holy grail moisture mask to save all winter skin woes! Vitamin E is an active player in making sure that skin’s barrier is well protected while soothing any inflammation, making it perfect to use after a product that contains Vitamin C—such as Klairs’ Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. This mask is also abundant in Niacinamide, which fades hyperpigmentation and helps to further stabilize Vitamin C. Lastly, its Adenosine component promotes cell regeneration, which works to improve wrinkles. With consistent use, you will see a radiant glow in no time.
Here is the routine that we recommend—incorporating this mask:
- Cleanse and tone.
- Use your choice of Vitamin C serum, although we highly recommend the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop.
- Use a moisturizer or go straight to applying the Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask.
A couple tips to keep in mind:
- Use a spatula to keep contamination out of the jar.
- Make sure that your Vitamin C serum is fully absorbed before you put on the Vitamin E mask.
- Keep jar in room-temperature and do not expose under sunlight—this will speed up the process in the product going bad!
To get your hands on this beauty, click here: http://bit.ly/2hvAKAk
Thank you for reading and I’ll catch you in the next post!
Jenny from Cupidrop