It’s time for… Beautiful Pioneers 6th Generation! We know it’s been a while since our last one (I know, I know, we always say that lol) but we’re so excited to meet the next round of beauty lovers!
If you don’t remember what Beautiful Pioneers is, here’s a quick refresher:
Cupidrop is always out on the hunt for new and innovative products in the K-Beauty market, but we love doing so with the beauty community. We’re always looking for more ways to meet, connect and share thoughts with all beauty lovers.
Thus, Beautiful Pioneers is born. We are looking for a group of honest, energetic, and open-minded Pioneers who jump at the chance to try new things and are willing to review with all perspectives taken into account. Your thoughts matter and we want to hear them.
“A Beautiful Pioneer is curious.
A Beautiful Pioneer is thorough.
A Beautiful Pioneer embraces and promotes beauty & individuality.”
Do you have what it takes to be a Beautiful Pioneer?
If yes, keep reading!
OFFICIAL RULES TO ENTER
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You must reside in the United States (Sorry, internationals!)
- You do not have to be an “established” beauty blogger – we welcome all applicants. If you love K-Beauty, that’s good enough for us!
(With the above being said, we do ask for links and examples of reviews you’ve done on beauty products to hear your written voice and your expression of opinions. Thus, it helps to have a written review posted).
- Your social media account(s) must be active (you are consistently using and posting).
- Your social media account(s) must not be in private mode.
Selection of successful applicants is based on the number of applicants, order in which your application is received, reason for wanting to be a Beautiful Pioneer, and stock availability. We do have limited stock from our partner, Cosrx.
We will be selecting on a ROLLING BASIS—meaning, applicants will be consistently selected from when the applications are released until the final deadline of Friday, February 16, 2018, at 3 pm EST. Applicants may be selected after the deadline, given that there is still stock left.
GUIDELINES ONCE SELECTED
- Upon being selected as a Beautiful Pioneer, you are willingly consenting to the usage of your photos by Cupidrop with proper credit given to your online ID. No personal information will be given.
- You understand that you are given 10 days upon receiving the product(s) to write and post a review.
- As with all previous BP generations, you understand that you must dedicate one post to the product you receive.
- You must tag and mention @cupidrop.official on your post. You must also tag and mention @cosrx.
- You must use the hashtags #cupidrop #beautifulpioneers #cosrx #LowpH #BHAmask #Overnightmask
- You understand that there is absolutely no guarantee of being accepted as a 6th generation Beautiful Pioneer even if you were a previous generation member.
- Being selected as a 6th Generation Beautiful Pioneer does NOT indicate that a consistent business relationship has been established between the individual and Cupidrop. Selection does not guarantee any future collaborations, selections, or advantages in giveaways, events, or any sort of campaign. This is not a job application. A Beautiful Pioneer is NOT an employee of Cupidrop. Once the products have been distributed and reviewed, Generation 6 of Beautiful Pioneers will automatically be disbanded.
Housekeeping matters aside, here’s the FUN part:
PRODUCT OFFERED TO BP GENERATION 6:
Cosrx – Low pH BHA Overnight Mask
A moisturizing sleeping mask that reveals a softer, brighter complexion in the morning. Contains 0.9% BHA which smoothes out the skin without irritation.
Overnight while you sleep. Can be used during daytime, with proper SPF!
As the last step of your skincare routine, apply evenly onto face and gently massage to aid in absorption. Apply SPF if used during daytime.
Ready for the challenge? Fill out the application form to be considered for 6th Generation of Beautiful Pioneers:
Make sure to apply by Friday, February 16th, at 3PM EST.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
With lots of love,
Jenny from Cupidrop