🎈Say Hello to the 14th Generation of Beautiful Pioneers! 🎈We are back again with another round of researching, testing, and sharing. This time we are partnering with GLAM UP to offer you their 2-Step Spot Care Microneedle Patch. Are you excited? Then let’s get started!
If you don’t remember what Beautiful Pioneers is, here’s a quick refresher:
Cupidrop is always out on the hunt for new and innovative products in the K-Beauty market, but we love doing so with the beauty community. We’re always looking for more ways to meet, connect and share thoughts with all beauty lovers.
Thus, Beautiful Pioneers is born. We are looking for a group of honest, energetic, and open-minded Pioneers who jump at the chance to try new things and are willing to review with all perspectives taken into account. Your thoughts matter and we want to hear them.
“A Beautiful Pioneer is curious.
A Beautiful Pioneer is thorough.
A Beautiful Pioneer embraces and promotes beauty & individuality.”
Do you have what it takes to be a Beautiful Pioneer? If yes, keep reading, and please read all the rules thoroughly!
OFFICIAL RULES TO ENTER
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You must reside in the United States (Sorry, international BP fans!)
- You do not have to be an “established” beauty blogger – we welcome all applicants. If you love K-Beauty, that’s good enough for us! (With the above being said, we do ask for links and examples of reviews you’ve done on beauty products to see your written voice and your expression of opinions. Thus, it helps to have a written review posted).
- Your social media account(s) must be active (you are consistently using and posting).
- Your social media account(s) must not be in private mode.
Selection of successful applicants is based on the number of applicants, the order in which your application is received, the reason for wanting to be a Beautiful Pioneer, and stock availability. We do have limited stock from our partner, GlamUp.
We will be selecting on a ROLLING BASIS—meaning, applicants will be consistently selected from when the applications are released until the final deadline of
Thursday, September 12th, 2019 at 5 pm EST. Applicants may be selected after the deadline, given that there is still stock left.
GUIDELINES ONCE SELECTED
- Upon being selected as a Beautiful Pioneer, you are willingly consenting to the usage of your photos by Cupidrop with proper credit given to your online ID. No personal information will be given.
- You understand that you are given 10 days upon receiving the product(s) to write and post a review. Please only apply if you are able to abide by this requirement.
- You understand that you must dedicate one review per mask you receive. It can be multiple reviews compile into one post or one review per post.
- You must tag and mention @cupidrop on your post. You must also tag and mention @.
- You must use the hashtags #cupidrop #beautifulpioneers #14thgenerationbeautifulpioneers #glamup
- You understand that there is absolutely no guarantee of being accepted as a 14th generation Beautiful Pioneer even if you were a previous generation member.
- Being selected as a 14th Generation Beautiful Pioneer does NOT indicate that a consistent business relationship has been established between the individual and Cupidrop. Selection does not guarantee any future collaborations, selections, or advantages in giveaways, events, or any sort of campaign. This is not a job application. A Beautiful Pioneer is NOT an employee of Cupidrop. Once the products have been distributed and reviewed, Generation 14 of Beautiful Pioneers will automatically be disbanded.
Housekeeping matters aside, here’s the FUN part:
PRODUCTS OFFERED TO BP GENERATION 14:
Glam Up 2-Step Spot Care Microneedle Patch
These micro-needle and hydrocolloid patches as a two-step pimple patch solution formulated with Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Calendula Oil extracts and Camellia Flowers to heal and clarify trouble spots overnight. The micro-needle patches contain very fine dissolving needles used to help treat cystic or nodular acne and deliver active ingredients to a deeper layer of the skin.
WHEN: After cleansing before applying toner.
Step 1. After cleansing, use a towel to dry the troubled area.
Step 2. Peel back an appropriately sized patch for the individual blemish
Step 3. Gently press adhesive side over blemish, covering completely
Ready for the challenge? Fill out the application form to be considered for 14th Generation of Beautiful Pioneers:
Make sure to apply by Thursday, September 19th, at 5 pm EST.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
With lots of love,