🌟Beautiful Pioneers 10th Generation is here!🌟
It’s the BIG TEN—so we’re celebrating by offering not just one, but two products for review! This round, we partnered with Jumiso to bring you their much anticipated debut line of skincare products. Are you excited? Let’s go!
If you don’t remember what Beautiful Pioneers is, here’s a quick refresher:
Cupidrop is always out on the hunt for new and innovative products in the K-Beauty market, but we love doing so with the beauty community. We’re always looking for more ways to meet, connect and share thoughts with all beauty lovers.
Thus, Beautiful Pioneers is born. We are looking for a group of honest, energetic, and open-minded Pioneers who jump at the chance to try new things and are willing to review with all perspectives taken into account. Your thoughts matter and we want to hear them.
“A Beautiful Pioneer is curious.
A Beautiful Pioneer is thorough.
A Beautiful Pioneer embraces and promotes beauty & individuality.”
Do you have what it takes to be a Beautiful Pioneer?
If yes, keep reading, and please read all the rules thoroughly!
OFFICIAL RULES TO ENTER
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You must reside in the United States (Sorry, internationals!)
- You do not have to be an “established” beauty blogger – we welcome all applicants. If you love K-Beauty, that’s good enough for us!
(With the above being said, we do ask for links and examples of reviews you’ve done on beauty products to hear your written voice and your expression of opinions. Thus, it helps to have a written review posted).
- Your social media account(s) must be active (you are consistently using and posting).
- Your social media account(s) must not be in private mode.
Selection of successful applicants is based on the number of applicants, order in which your application is received, reason for wanting to be a Beautiful Pioneer, and stock availability. We do have limited stock from our partner, Jumiso.
We will be selecting on a ROLLING BASIS—meaning, applicants will be consistently selected from when the applications are released until the final deadline of Friday, October 5th, 2018, at 3 pm EST. Applicants may be selected after the deadline, given that there is still stock left.
GUIDELINES ONCE SELECTED
- Upon being selected as a Beautiful Pioneer, you are willingly consenting to the usage of your photos by Cupidrop with proper credit given to your online ID. No personal information will be given.
- You understand that you are given 10 days upon receiving the product(s) to write and post a review. Please only apply if you are able to abide by this requirement.
- As with all previous BP generations, you understand that you must dedicate one post to the product you receive.
- You must tag and mention @cupidrop.official on your post. You must also tag and mention @hello_skin_official.
- You must use the hashtags #cupidrop #10thgeneration #jumiso #helloskin
- You understand that there is absolutely no guarantee of being accepted as a 10th generation Beautiful Pioneer even if you were a previous generation member.
- Being selected as a 10th Generation Beautiful Pioneer does NOT indicate that a consistent business relationship has been established between the individual and Cupidrop. Selection does not guarantee any future collaborations, selections, or advantages in giveaways, events, or any sort of campaign. This is not a job application. A Beautiful Pioneer is NOT an employee of Cupidrop. Once the products have been distributed and reviewed, Generation 10 of Beautiful Pioneers will automatically be disbanded.
Housekeeping matters aside, here’s the FUN part:
PRODUCTS OFFERED TO BP GENERATION 10:
1. Jumiso – Yes, I Am Toner
An exfoliating toner that is suitable for all skin-types. It contains 5% AHA from glycolic acid and lactic acid to help wipe away dead skin cells and improve overall skin texture. It also contains Houttuynia cordata (Chameleon Plant) extract which has antibacterial properties and rice ferment to give the skin a major boost of hydration.
Use it morning or night—but don’t forget to wear SPF for daytime use.
After cleansing, soak some cotton pads with toner and gently wipe all over the face.
2. Jumiso – Have A Good Cream
An everyday cream infused with snail mucin and centella asiatica to help repair damage and even out hyper-pigmentation. It is also intensely hydrating because it contains squalene—a highly effective emollient that’s rich in antioxidants.
Morning and evening
At the end of your skincare routine, apply a generous layer all over the face.
Ready for the challenge? Fill out the application form to be considered for 10th Generation of Beautiful Pioneers:
Make sure to apply by Friday, October 5th, at 3 pm EST.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
With lots of love,