Spring break is coming up and you are going far, far away to the beach of your dreams. However, you cannot forget these important items if you want to keep your skin looking healthy and glowing all day!
1. SUNSCREEN – A must for everyday and especially on the beach, a sunscreen will keep your skin protected no matter what you do throughout the day. Here are some of our top recommendations!
Formulated with 39% black tea water, this sunscreen aims to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays while providing anti-aging properties through powerful antioxidants. This formula is specifically designed for those long outdoor activities so this product is perfect if you want to get out there and surf those waves!
If you’re looking for a sunscreen that feels extremely light but still heavy duty in terms of protection—look no further. Klairs’s Mid-Day Sun Blue Lotion is a lightweight, non-sticky sunscreen that provides hydration and sun protection in a weightless finish. Guaiazulene, a plant-based component extracted from chamomile oil, gives the lotion a blue color—it calms redness and irritation from heat waves and other harmful environmental factors.
This sunscreen is perfect for those who have sensitive skin. Formulated with aloe vera, this sunscreen soothes the irritation while preventing future sunburns. Its sheer, lightweight texture is perfect for those who have combination to oily skin as the product absorbs quickly and seamlessly without any greasy residue.
2. SUN MIST – Did you know that you’re supposed to reapply sunscreen every 2-3 hours? Yes, it does seem bothersome but it is necessary to protect your skin from the harmful UVA/UVB rays. Using a sun mist is the perfect solution to reapplying sunscreen without having that sticky residue.
This is a super convenient mist-type sunscreen with a milky toner-like texture. It is easily absorbed which makes it perfect for effortless beach days! It contains a mixture of “Skin Relief Complex”—Edelweiss, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water and Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract which protects the skin from heat waves and other harmful environmental factors.
3. MASKS – To prevent your skin from getting burnt and dry from being under the sun, toss a couple masks into your beach bag! These are a great mid-day pick me up and the perfect treat for your skin as you are laying on the sand reading your favorite magazine or book.
These two jelly sheet masks instantly cools down and soothes irritations—the perfect method to rejuvenating your skin. Natural ingredients such as evening primrose flower, agave americana stem extract and yucca root extracts provide nutrients to give the skin back its healthy glow. Also, its AMF (Artificial Moisturizing Factor)—consisting of nano particles that has the ability to slow down moisture evaporation—guarantees 120 hours of moisture maintenance for the skin.
Want to feel fancy on the beach? Then these masks are a great option to multi-task by having a spa treatment on your face while laying by the waters. Made with schmancy-fancy ingredients such as black caviar, rose oil extract and silkworm cocoon extract, these masks replenish, hydrate and rejuvenate the skin. Unlike most sheet masks, this mask does not have a mouth opening so you cannot be munching on chips and guac for 15 minutes; however, this method is vital in order to treat the entire mouth/lip/chin area.
4. EYEBROW TINT – No one has time to retouch their makeup—especially eyebrows—when having fun at the beach. That’s why an eyebrow tint is essential to keeping your eyebrows looking flawless all day, without any effort!
This “tattoo” tint gives the eyebrows a natural shape and color that lasts up to 3-5 days (without intended removal or cleansing). Its strong formula is waterproof & smudge-free, which is ideal for beach days! Comes with no irritation, no pain, no eyebrow hair loss. Tint dyes the skin—not the brow hair. Its availability in 4 different shades makes it easy for you to match the tint to your natural brow hair.
5. LIP TINT – Now that you got your eyebrows taken care of, don’t forget your lips! After you put on a lip balm with some SPF (yes—your lips can burn, too!), slap on a cute tint to top off your look. Looking fab on the beach never hurts.
These are a watery, weightless lip tint that has a long-lasting formula—perfect for the beach as often reapplication is not required! It beautifully stains the lips for consistent wear throughout the day while providing enough moisture to prevent dry and cracked lips. Its hypoallergenic formula contains juniper berry and elderberry extracts to protect lips from irritation.
And that’s it for today! What are you spring break plans and which beauty items would you be bringing? Let us know in the comments down below, and we’ll catch you in the next post!
Jenny from Cupidrop